All about myself

 I was curious about lifesciences since childhood but after graduation in BSc Microbiology, 1998 due to improper guidance and uncertainties in life.I left my studies i joined lab but before joining it i had to sit on reception so i left it afterwards i started teaching in nearby school as English teacher as the salary was less but after earning money I felt that I was empowered it was also source of interaction for me and headmistress was so humble and appreciative so i worked there about 2 yrs,in the meantime i was interested in learning Information Technology as it was need of time so I did diploma afterwards I got job in reputable school in the meantime I realized that if I had completed my Master's earlier I got more opportunities so i appeared for private MA in IR,afterwards I started searching for jobs in school as my experience was related to teaching and official jobs salary offered to me was less.In the meantime I completed DHMS as we used to take homeopathic remedies since childhood and its details inspired me.My brother was abroad so I did EMBA to find job in UAE I got job there but didn't join.Although I had an opportunity to join Pharmaceutical but after doing my EMBA i started searching job in HR.I got an interview calls from reputed companies but didn't got handsome salary offered for me out of the job market means risk of unemployment increases day by day for me so I joined Phonebanking job in MCB that job was not inspiring so i left it after 2 yrs I wanted to settle for the job that provides me job security so I joined textile as office manager I had big vision but I settle for less.

After pandemic my interest in lifesciences increases as virtual university is offering courses in molecular biology as currently I am doing job in Accounts so I opt for MBA in finance or Post graduate diploma in Molecular biology?

Comments